Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The work is original and unpublished and it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else.
- The manuscript file is in Microsoft Word or RTF.
The original text must contain in the following order:
- Paper should have a maximum of 6000 words, including tables, references, figure captions, and endnotes;
- Title must have a maximum of 120 characters including spaces;
- Abstract with no more than 20 lines, followed by at least three key-words;
- Full text, typed in Cambria, font 10, and with spacing of 1,5 between lines;
- Images, tables, charts and graphs must: a) be inserted in the text; b) have a good resolution; c) be accompanied by captions. Please follow the template.
- The identification of authorship of the work has been removed from the file, ensuring the journal's confidentiality criteria, if the manuscript is subjected to peer review (e.g. articles), according to instructions in Ensuring a Blind Peer Review.
Short quotations (containing less than 40 words) must be incorporated into the text in quotation marks;
Long quotations (longer than 40 words) must be presented in an isolated paragraph. For a detailed explanation see the template provided in Submission > Guidelines.
Endnotes must be used only when strictly necessary, for information that is complementary to the text.
Do not use endnotes as a substitute for a reference list.
- The manuscript is in accordance to the style and bibliographic requirements described in the Author's Guidelines section.
ArticlesPolítica padrão de seção
I grant the Strategic Design Research Journal the first publication of my article, licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0), which permits reproduction, adaptation, and distribution provided the original author and source are credited.
I confirm that my article is not being submitted to another publication and has not been published in its entirely on another journal. I take full responsibility for its originality and I will also claim responsibility for charges from claims by third parties concerning the authorship of the article.
I also agree that the manuscript will be submitted according to the journal’s publication rules described above.
Names and addresses informed in this journal will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication, not being made available for other purposes or to third parties.